Ames in Seattle

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I HAVE AN APARTMENT!

It's official. I move in on Thursday and I'm nowhere near ready or packed, but what good is college if you can't remember how to fill out a blue book or pull an all-nighter? It makes up for its size in its cuteness, and I can't wait to have you all as my guests in it. I'll post photos in the next couple of days for those of you who haven't seen them yet.

On a small side baseball note, 7 2/3 innings for a rookie with 7 Ks and still no victory? Your homework is this: Go to the Dome and root for my boys. They need you. You need them. And I need them to need you and you to need them. Everything covered? Good. Now go. And go a lot. And cheer loudly.

And while you're at it, book your flights to Seattle now. My place is really cute and I can't wait to show you my adopted city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home