Ames in Seattle

Saturday, November 11, 2006

I hear this world wide web is really catching on

Haven't posted in a while because nothing much has been going on. Work has been busy, but good and it's been raining for about 73 weeks straight, it seems. It's weird because I have to keep reminding myself it's almost the middle of November because if I were home, the cold would remind me. I was listening to music today and freaked out when I heard this weird noise and realized it was just the rain POUNDING on my windows. I'm building an ark.

Check this out. Go to Google and type in "(YOUR NAME) needs" and see what you get. P.S., I typed "Amy needs." Funny little trick.

Spending Thanksgiving with my cousin Ellie and her family in Bellingham, WA. Should be a fun time, although a bit strange as I've never spent Thanksgiving anywhere but my parents' house in 34 years!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So when I put in Kirsten needs all I get is stuff about Kirsten Dunst needing an orthodontist and blogs about The OC.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home