Ames in Seattle

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Random randomness

My Twins are on fire. Morneau rocked a walk-off homer to win the game tonight after a crazy double play tag-out thing that happend because Tampa Bay made a little league-style base running error. Wheeee!

My parents arrive in a matter of 28 hours and my house is a disaster. Completely disorganized, still somewhat unpacked and in desperate need of someone to dust it and vaccuum it. Where is my housekeeping staff?

Planning a few things for their trip: Vancouver, the Underground tour, The Market, a trip to Safeco and possibly riding the Ducks and the Space Needle. I need to do the touristy things and I'm hoping they're game. Then again, I'm 35 and haven't managed to do any of these things in my nearly nine months here, so I'm not so sure my 70-something parents are going to want to do my Seattle pentathlon. But you never know.

They also may get the chance to meet one Very Special Dude. Adam's hopefully gonna be able to join us for the game. And there's a good chance that Johan is pitching the game. It's the perfect storm.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun with the familia. And don't be embarrased to do the Duck Tour. Jesse and I did it, and it was fun. Prolly cuz we both hate driving.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home