Ames in Seattle

Monday, April 23, 2007

I love this team

So, my parents were here all last week and we had a ball. I'd have preferred not working so much, but we still got to get some good times in. If nothing else, it helped me get my stuff organized around my house. Mostly because my parents did it all.

But the best part of their trip? The Thursday afternoon Twins game at Safeco. It was the perfect storm: Afternoon game, Safeco, Johan pitching. What more could a girl ask for? I was a total geek taking photos of the action. I'd never seen my boys at another stadium, so this was a big deal to me. My parents had never been to Safeco, and I think they dug it.

Look! The Baby Jesus!



This is how close our seats were. And, you can't really tell from this photo, but on the other side of Josh Rabe (#11)? IT'S CUDDY!



Viva El Presidente!




This one's for Janie.



Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof! Oh, and Silva.



teee heeee!




So, yeah. It rocked. And I take crappy photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home